General Directorate of Sciences (GDS) is a structural division of the Belarusian State University, providing organization, coordination and implementation of BSU complex scientific, technical and innovation activity including its control. The scope of its activities is also training of scientific personnel of higher qualification in post-graduate and doctoral studies. This division reports directly to the Vice-Rector for Science.
- Key Personnel
- R&D Management and Support (curated by E.B.Antipin)
- Scientific–Innovation Activity (curated by A.N.Yankouski)
- Qualified Scientific Personnel Training (curated by A.G.Zakharov)
Vitaly P. Kutavichus, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Ph.D.)
phone 209-52-62, email:Kutavichus@bsu.by
9 Bobruyskaya Str., off. 405
Deputy Head of the GDS
Aleh N. Yankouski, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Ph.D.)
phone 209-54-66, email: Yanko@bsu.by
9 Bobruyskaya Str., off. 404
Deputy Head of the GDS
Alexander G. Zakharov, Candidate of Physical and Mathematical Sciences (Ph.D.)
phone 209-54-23, email:ZakharovAG@bsu.by
9 Bobruyskaya Str., off. 420
- implementation of the state policy in the sphere of research activities through the use of the principle of non-breaking operation of science, education and industry; providing a single, integrated and effective control system of research activities in BSU;
- organization, control, coordination of research and development activities of a single complex of BSU in accordance with the priorities of scientific and technological activities and priorities for fundamental and applied research in the Republic of Belarus;
- looking for a rational and effective policy of BSU in the organization and conduct of scientific research on the distribution and use of premises for research and development;
- development of relations and more effective of interaction of BSU with republican state bodies, their subordinate enterprises and institutions, with universities of Belarus and scientific institutions of the National Academy of Sciences of Belarus.
R&D Management and Support Department 209-51-62, 209-51-61, 209-51-63, 209-54-17
Scientific and Technical Information Department 209-53-92, 209-51-60
- Implementation of state policy in the sphere of science and innovation through the use of the principle of non-breaking operation of science, education and industry;
- Provide a single, integrated and effective system of control of science and innovation in BSU;
- Organization, control, coordination of research and innovation activities of a single complex of BSU in accordance with the priorities of science, technology and innovation, fundamental and applied research in the Republic of Belarus.
- Support in following existing in Belarus technological regulations (TR) and laws and regulations (LR) for standardization, uniformity and required measurement accuracy when carrying out scientific research, improving and perfecting the art of measurement, testing and control measurements;
- Metrological study of R & D in order to improve the overall scientific and technological level of the research.
Innovative Activities Support and Intellectual Property Protection Department 209-51-64, 209-54-60, 209-51-59
Scientific Products Advertising and Information Support Department 209-53-24, 209-54-31
Metrology and Standardization Department 209-53-93, 209-53-56, 209-51-66, 209-51-67, 209-58-77, 209-57-13
- implementation of the state policy in the field of provision of educational, scientific, technological and innovation at the Belarusian State University including securing of highly qualified scientific personnel on the basis of continuing education;
- Organization of the planned training of scientific and pedagogical personnel in units of the Belarusian State University for their own needs, as well as universities, research organizations and institutions of the Republic of Belarus.
Students Research Department 209-50-24, 209-51-69, 209-54-27
PG and Doctoral Studies Department 209-50-24, 209-51-73
Academic Staff Attestation Department 209-55-58, 209-57-09, 226-55-41